Thank you for your interest in our services and products. For us, given the special relationship with you, it is especially important to ensure the protection of personal data that you provide to us. Equally, the confidentiality of your personal data is extremely important to us.
We guarantee that:
1. We process your data exclusively for the delivery, improvement and guarantee of the services we offer;
2. Your data is stored securely in a secure environment for at least 2 years;
3. Personal data is strictly confidential and will not be passed on to third parties.
We use the personal data in order to:
Provide and manage services, including to display personalized content and to facilitate communication with other users;
Facilitate the technical functioning of services, including problem solving and resolution, service provision and the prevention of fraud and abuse;
Process registrations and orders for courses, products, services, as well as to communicate with you to answer your questions and requests.
Send messages and administrative information, including messages from trainers and facilitators, notifications about changes to our services, and updates to our agreements;
Send information and messages about progress in courses, benefits, new services, new features, promotions, informational messages, and other available courses (messages can be unsubscribed at any time);
Request feedback and understanding of your needs with the help of analytics service providers;
Identify unique users;
Improve our services and develop new products, services and functions;
Analyze trends and traffic on sites or promotion of our services on sites and applications;
Who we are?
ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. is a company organized and operating in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Moldova, based in Banulescu Bodoni 4, VAT code: 0506672, having c / f: 1008600051472
What data do we process?
In order to deliver the ordered goods and services, to confirm the Order, to inform you about the status of the Order, to provide answers to the complaints placed, to evaluate the goods and services offered, as well as to carry out commercial activities, development, market research, statistics, monitoring of sales and purchasing behavior of Customers, administrative and media activities, you agree to entrust us with the following personal data: name, surname, personal ID, home address, address email, IP address, phone number, site account access password. Please do not provide us with any other personal data other than those strictly necessary for the purpose specified in this policy.
What is the purpose and legal basis of the processing?
The personal data provided with your consent is and will be collected and processed by us exclusively for the purposes that we will present in the following:
We mention the fact that the processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with art. 1,506 / 2004 and law 677/2001 on the protection of personal data, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation.
Situations in which ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. will collect and process your personal data and the purposes for which this data will be processed are as follows:
1. Account registration on the site;
The collection of personal data in this case has the main purpose of granting the possibility of creating a user account, accessing it you will have access to the purchased products, as well as to the products offered free of charge. At the same time, some of this data (e-mail address, telephone number) are necessary for a good communication between our company and you, as a customer, as well as for the transmission to you of the promotional offers.
Also, during the use of the www.acordschool.md platform, our company collects data regarding the history of your searches, respectively: articles read, audio-video products viewed, etc. At the same time, with the help of tracking codes installed on our platform from various analysis and statistics service providers, data such as IP address, duration of use of the page, pages visited are collected.
All this information collected has the sole purpose of optimizing and improving the operation of our platform, so as to offer you a pleasant experience when using it.
2. Registration for events (free or for a fee);
The purpose of processing your personal data in case of registration for events organized by ACORD PLUS SRL is to send the event access ticket, allow access to the event, based on registered data, communication of information related to the event, information about similar events with the one you signed up for, organized in the future and invoicing, in case of paid events;
3. Subscribtion to the Newsletters;
The purpose of processing personal data in this case is to inform you about our products and events organized by us and direct marketing and advertising;
4. Online payment by bank card
Who has access to your data?
We inform you that, for the efficient operation of the platform, we use various services from external or internal suppliers (“persons authorized by the operator”), to whom we may transmit some of the personal data collected from you, with the express mention that we will only use authorized persons who provide sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing complies with the requirements of the Regulation and ensures the protection of your rights. The categories of services for which we work with the above and the personal data transferred to them are the following:
1. SMTP services (email communication) – e-mail address;
2. Newsletter services – e-mail address, name, surname, telephone number;
3. Billing services – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
4. Courier / postal services – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
5. SMS sending services – phone number;
6. Online payment processing services – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
7. Commenting services – name, surname, e-mail;
8. Accounting services – name, surname, address, personal ID;
9. Legal services – name, surname, address, personala ID;
How long is your data stored?
The personal data provided by you will be processed during the course of the contractual relations with you, as well as subsequently, for a reasonable duration, which may not be shorter than the general limitation period.
What are your rights?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
– the right to access data – you have the right to obtain from us a confirmation that personal data concerning you are processed or not, as well as access to that data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company and which are subject to processing; for any other copies requested by you, ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. may charge a reasonable fee, based on administrative costs; if you enter the application in electronic format and unless you request another format, the information will be provided to you in a commonly used electronic format;
– the right to rectification – you have the right to obtain rectification by ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete; ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. will communicate to each recipient to whom the personal data has been disclosed any rectification thereof, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort and will inform you of these recipients, if you so request;
– the right to delete data – you have the right to obtain from ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. deletion of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, and ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. has the obligation to delete such data when: (I) personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed; (II) you withdraw your consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (III) you object to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing in respect of the processing; (IV) personal data has been processed illegally; (v) personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. under Union law or Romanian law; ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. will communicate to each recipient to whom the personal data has been disclosed any deletion, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts, and will inform you of these recipients if you so request;
– the right to restrict processing – you have the right to obtain from ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. restriction of processing if you are in one of the following cases: (I) challenge the accuracy of the data, for the period allowed by ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. to verify the accuracy of the data; (II) the processing is illegal, and you object to the deletion of personal data, requesting instead to restrict their use; (III) ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but you request them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or (IV) you have objected to the processing for the time period in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. prevails over your rights; ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. will communicate to each consignee to whom the personal data have been disclosed any restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort and will inform you of these recipients, if you so request;
– the right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data, as they were provided to ACORDPLUS.COM SRL, in a structured, commonly used format that can be read automatically and transmit this data to another operator, under certain conditions; In exercising this right, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. to another operator when this is technically feasible;
– the right to object – you have the right to object, for reasons related to the particular situation in which you are, at any time, to the processing of your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
– the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles;
– the right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing;
– the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing of personal data carried out by ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
How do you access your data?
For any questions or requests regarding the personal data you have sent us, including in order to exercise your rights, as they are mentioned in the previous section, you can contact us at: Banulescu Bodoni 4
ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. will provide you with the requested information in electronic format when possible, unless you request another format.
The information provided, as well as any communication and measures taken in the exercise by you of the above rights are provided by ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. free of charge. However, if your claims are unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive nature, ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L. may:
(I) either charge a fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or of taking the requested measures;
(II) or refuse to comply with the request.
Please note that by accepting this agreement, your personal data will be processed by ACORDPLUS.COM S.R.L., according to this Personal Data Processing Policy.